Zero Wrap Starter PackRegular price £19.95
Zero Wrap is a zero waste food wrap, an eco-friendly alternative to disposable cling film, aluminium foil, and baking paper.
It has 3 main uses - to cook, cover and wrap your food.
Zero Wrap is made from a safe food-grade silicone and comes in multiple sizes to meet your various kitchen needs. All materials used are 100% recyclable.
We've worked very closely with the manufacturer to perfect our unique design, and to ensure that the silicone sheets are incredibly durable and versatile, and suitable for a number of purposes. Use Zero Wrap to line a baking tray, minimising sticking and mess. Use it to cover leftovers and unfinished drinks. Use it to wrap sandwiches, fruit, and half-used veggies.
Zero Wrap is oven-safe, microwave-safe and dishwasher-safe. And you can easily hand wash greasy residue so it's good as new and ready to use again.
Zero Wrap is a perfect addition to your zero waste kitchen!
- Made from food-grade silicone - free from nasty BPA's found in plastic wrap
- Reusable and highly durable, with a perfected unique thickness after many rounds of testing!
- 100% recyclable - we offer a recycling program to customers for this product
- Your Starter Pack includes:
- 1 small wrap - 25x25cm
- 1 medium wrap - 30x30cm
- 1 large wrap - 30x45cm
- Durable storage box enables you to easily store your Zero Wrap
- Cook, cover and wrap food
- Oven and dishwasher safe, unlike beeswax and plastic alternatives
- Minimises washing up required with baking greasy foods
- Minimises food sticking to baking trays
- Easy to clean
Packaging and first use:
Zero Wrap is delivered in a handy storage box, and the wraps are stuck to a plastic backing sheet which is a vital part of the manufacturing process. The backing sheet is 100% recyclable, and is made out of a Pet plastic material made from recycled plastic. When you're ready to use Zero Wrap for the first time, you simply peel them off the baking sheet and wash them in warm soapy water. When they're dry, they're ready to be used. After use, you can choose to either re-stick your Zero Wraps to the backing sheets and roll them back up. Or you can simply fold them and store them in a bag or drawer.
Please read before purchasing:
- Zero Wrap is an eco-friendly 'alternative' which could be used instead of cling film, foil and baking paper. It is not a direct replacement as some features do vary, but for those happy to compromise on these features in order to achieve a more zero waste kitchen will find that Zero Wrap offers a fantastic solution.
- Zero Wrap is incredibly sticky when first removed from the backing sheet. This backing sheet is 100% recyclable.
- Over time, Zero Wrap becomes less clingy to itself and therefore to items you are wrapping or covering. You could use with an elastic band to create the perfect 'cling' or seal.
- Zero Wrap may discolour after a period of time if used when cooking or baking colourful foods or when baked for long periods of time.
Our only future, is a green future.